Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Gift

Since February 2009, I have been trying to organize and preserve the hundreds of sermons and devotionals written by my grandfather and grandmother.  I was excited to find a few sermon outlines written by my great grandfather, W.H. Wood.  However, it was only a few typed formal outlines.  Today, I received the best and most precious gift that I have ever received simply because it is absolutely priceless.  My dear aunt Nell has allowed me the distinct honor of enjoying all of W.H. Wood's handwritten notes, sermon outlines, notebooks, papers from college, etc.  I am beyond thrilled to have this treasure in my possession for a time.  I plan to organize and preserve them so future generations can enjoy the special story and words of an amazing man of God, my great grandfather, William Henry Wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment